Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
98 Posts
Finally received my personalized plates from the state of Texas. Most of the good ones were already taken by Tesla. I had to find something that wasn't already issued.

Take a look
View attachment 3855
View attachment 3854
I recently "got lucky" on a personalized license plate in the 48th state. I was surprised this one was still available:
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Car Grille Automotive lighting

·
Registered
15 Posts
Finally received my personalized plates from the state of Texas. Most of the good ones were already taken by Tesla. I had to find something that wasn't already issued.

Take a look
View attachment 3855
View attachment 3854

Take a look
View attachment 3855
View attachment 3854
Awesome!

·
Registered
2012 Cayenne S | 2020 Taycan Turbo
98 Posts
Taycans are a bit vain no matter how you rationalize it so the vanity plate makes sense.
How can a Taycan, which has no feelings, be vain?? I’m guessing that Mr. powderpc is suggesting that Taycan owners are vain. I for one am NOT VAIN but I will readily admit that my Taycan is waaaaaay better looking than I am and also much more powerful! :). Seriously, there’s a reason why most people call them Vanity Plates. In my case I like to think my TURBOEV license plate is the answer to the question “What kind of Porsche is that?”

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.