Taycan Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
is that different than the one purchased for home through porsche?
I'm pretty sure John S is using the OEM charger that comes with the car, connected to his 240v 50A circuit. The key to his healthy charge rate is the dedicated circuit with 50A.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
actually i'm not sure. everything tends to be an option on Porsches. plus its all controlled by the center arm console screen. you may need to find it on there.

·
Registered
770 Posts
@MissionE I think it's standard, this is from an article by Car Buzz.

Taycan Infotainment and Features

Features
Straight out of the factory and without any options added, the Taycan 4S comes with eight-way power-adjustable front seats with heating, dual-zone automatic climate control (the system can also be activated while the car is parking), automatic LED headlights, interior ambient lighting, a HomeLink garage door opener, and USB charging ports both front and rear. Driver assistance technologies extend to front/rear ParkAssist, a rearview camera, cruise control, lane keep assist, and traffic sign recognition. It's pretty much typical Porsche fare then, which is to say that many of the options should be standard. These available extras include 18-way power front seats, ventilated front seats, a surround-view camera system, and adaptive cruise control.

·
Premium Member
10 Posts
@MissionE I think it's standard, this is from an article by Car Buzz.

Taycan Infotainment and Features

Features
Straight out of the factory and without any options added, the Taycan 4S comes with eight-way power-adjustable front seats with heating, dual-zone automatic climate control (the system can also be activated while the car is parking), automatic LED headlights, interior ambient lighting, a HomeLink garage door opener, and USB charging ports both front and rear. Driver assistance technologies extend to front/rear ParkAssist, a rearview camera, cruise control, lane keep assist, and traffic sign recognition. It's pretty much typical Porsche fare then, which is to say that many of the options should be standard. These available extras include 18-way power front seats, ventilated front seats, a surround-view camera system, and adaptive cruise control.
Thx Smitty11....much appreciated.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts