Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Great to see such an active forum . I took the plunge a few months ago and am waiting my delivery which is scheduled for middle of November . I originally ordered blue , but just before my build was locked I was able to swap onto the new 2021 colour of Cherry Red . ( Picture of my 4S from the configurator below)
If anyone has this colour
already I would be interested to see real world photos

Attachments

·
Registered
311 Posts
Welcome @Aliens
Were you always set on getting the 4S, or considered the Turbo or Turbo S at some point?
Here's a real-world photo of Cherry Red Metallic (I know its not the greatest example)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome @Aliens
Were you always set on getting the 4S, or considered the Turbo or Turbo S at some point?
Here's a real-world photo of Cherry Red Metallic (I know its not the greatest example)
View attachment 2527
Thanks for the picture - I hope to be able to provide some 'soon'. It was always the 4S for me . While the performance on the Turbo and TurboS is astonishing I couldn't justify the extra cost . Being in the UK I have had a couple of classic 911's in the past ( 1978 SC Targa and 1981 SC) along with The Esprit Turbo and a couple of Astons. This is my first new Porsche

1 - 5 of 5 Posts