Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all. Just put in my order for a 4S after test driving the Turbo S. Coming from 4 different 911’s in a row over the last decade, this will be quite a change as my DD. I chose white metallic, gray leather, sport aero 20” wheels, premium and performance packages. I’ve been told june delivery, “maybe May.” Was obviously very impressed with the handling and very excited!

·
Super Moderator
565 Posts
Fantastic! Welcome to the community! What spec 911s have you owned?
Keep us posted on your delivery details and be sure to post photos when you take delivery. Now the waiting....

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I’ve had a C2 (997) C2S cab (991), TTS (991)and Targa GTS (991.2), and obviously live to drive a Porsche. Also had a Macan GTS thrown into there which is a great driver. The wait is going to be a killer!

·
Registered
152 Posts
I’ve had a C2 (997) C2S cab (991), TTS (991)and Targa GTS (991.2), and obviously live to drive a Porsche. Also had a Macan GTS thrown into there which is a great driver. The wait is going to be a killer!
Nice transition from the Cab to Targa. I almost never see it happen the other way around. And once a Targa owner, always a Targa owner :D

·
Super Moderator
565 Posts
Nice choices. Looks like you're definitely a RWD man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts