Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello group. I am from Vancouver Canada. I ordered the Red 4S and expecting delivery in October. I have a question for the group. When I built my Porsche I didn’t realize I needed to choose the option for sport sound and thought it came as base with all taycan’s. I contacted my dealer but he said it’s too late to make any additions to my order. Does anyone know if the sport sound is something I can pay for and have it added to my vehicle later as a downloaded option or something? It sounds amazing on launches and would love to have that in my vehicle.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Who are you dealing with at Vancouver? I’d tell to add or cancelling the order... (bluff). I just got my car from Victoria and it’s awesome but it’s gone for a clear coat for a week. Good thing you got a 4S the Turbo is ICBC Class Rate 98

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered through the Richmond Porsche dealership. Cancelling my order would benefit the dealership because they have my 10k non refundable deposit😬

yeah this is my very first luxury vehicle purchase. Used to driving civics my entire life but once I test drove the taycan, it was a no brainer. It will definitely be a big bump in Insurrance costs. The benefits of living in BC with high cost on everything.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello group. I am from Vancouver Canada. I ordered the Red 4S and expecting delivery in October. I have a question for the group. When I built my Porsche I didn’t realize I needed to choose the option for sport sound and thought it came as base with all taycan’s. I contacted my dealer but he said it’s too late to make any additions to my order. Does anyone know if the sport sound is something I can pay for and have it added to my vehicle later as a downloaded option or something? It sounds amazing on launches and would love to have that in my vehicle.
You want the Sport Sound. You cannot add it after. You should not need to threaten to cancel the order - just remind the dealer that you are the customer and it is his job to take care of you. They have not started building your car - you should be able to make adjustments up to V250 - Vehicle Fixed. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts