Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a while but had not clicked through the registration page to sign up for an account. I should have done that a long time ago, not sure what I was waiting for!

I am considering a Taycan as well as several other EVs for when my lease ends in about a year.

Looking forward to participating. I would also greatly appreciate any feedback on anyone's experience with ordering a Taycan through any of the various Arizona Porsche dealerships.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Hi everyone, I have been lurking for a while but had not clicked through the registration page to sign up for an account. I should have done that a long time ago, not sure what I was waiting for!

I am considering a Taycan as well as several other EVs for when my lease ends in about a year.

Looking forward to participating. I would also greatly appreciate any feedback on anyone's experience with ordering a Taycan through any of the various Arizona Porsche dealerships.
Welcome to the forum tepaz! Which model are you most interested in leasing? 4S, Turbo, Turbo S or even the Cross Turismo?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts