Taycan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks for the add
Hi everyone, I ve ordered a CT4S, I bought the car in the showroom, so I don't need to be anxious of the delivery date. I've already seen my new car. Normally, I ll take possession on the Monday 27th of September. I ll post pictures at that time. Can't wait and crossing fingers lol. (Sorry for my English)

· Registered
976 Posts
Thanks for the add
Hi everyone, I ve ordered a CT4S, I bought the car in the showroom, so I don't need to be anxious of the delivery date. I've already seen my new car. Normally, I ll take possession on the Monday 27th of September. I ll post pictures at that time. Can't wait and crossing fingers lol. (Sorry for my English)
Welcome to the forum @jofo94! Congrats on ordering your Cross Turismo! What convinced you to with the CT over the Taycan sedan?

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Welcome to the forum! Your english is fine. Hope the car is all you expect and more.
Welcome to the forum! Your english is fine. Hope the car is all you expect and more.
Fist time for me on an electric car, just a bit frightened. Hope I won't panic for long rides :LOL:; here inFrance, deployment of electrical terminal is very slow :cry:

· Registered
19 Posts
Thanks for the add
I have the exact same car (volcano ct 4S) on order in Connecticut. Since April. I am being told it should be delivered sometime between mid October and early November. Good luck with yours. I have traded my 2019 911 4S.
(The world needs to go electric.)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.