Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me introduce myself. Bought a Taycan 4S, Dolomite Silver, Brown interieur and with all the fine goodies. Larger battery plus, 4 wheel steering, sportchrono, PSCB, Sound package, Bose, Surround View, PDLS+, folding mirrors, off course sunroof and more.
I trade in with pain in my heart after 9 years daily driven my Forrest Green/Beige 996 4S. Regulations in Amsterdam are moving towards an greener environment. So be it.
Gonna pick it up next week.
Looking forward !
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Beautiful combination. Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Let me introduce myself. Bought a Taycan 4S, Dolomite Silver, Brown interieur and with all the fine goodies. Larger battery plus, 4 wheel steering, sportchrono, PSCB, Sound package, Bose, Surround View, PDLS+, folding mirrors, off course sunroof and more.
I trade in with pain in my heart after 9 years daily driven my Forrest Green/Beige 996 4S. Regulations in Amsterdam are moving towards an greener environment. So be it.
Gonna pick it up next week.
Looking forward !
View attachment 3403 View attachment 3404 View attachment 3403 View attachment 3404
I am also trading in my much loved 996 C4S, in my case for a Dolomite Silver Taycan 4 CT with many of the same options, although I will be getting the 2-tone black dash with beige interior. After a long time with blue to blue-grey interiors, I want the hopefully lower reflections in the windshield from the black dash. If the build is not delayed a 3rd time it will be done on 17 Sept.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts