Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale are new-in-box first and second row floor mats / liners made by WeatherTech (2020 Porsche® Taycan | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeatherTech). I purchased these anticipating owning a Taycan, but went a different route after an extensive delay on the arrival of the car. I paid $189.90 for these mats, but will sell them for $110 + shipping ($20), for a total of $130. Please let me know if you have any questions.

The WeatherTech FloorLiner lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the 2020 Porsche® Taycan’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!

A patented High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill.

·
Registered
2 Posts
For sale are new-in-box first and second row floor mats / liners made by WeatherTech (2020 Porsche® Taycan | Floor Mats - Laser measured floor mats for a perfect fit | WeatherTech). I purchased these anticipating owning a Taycan, but went a different route after an extensive delay on the arrival of the car. I paid $189.90 for these mats, but will sell them for $110 + shipping ($20), for a total of $130. Please let me know if you have any questions.

The WeatherTech FloorLiner lines the interior carpet up the front, back and even up the sides of the 2020 Porsche® Taycan’s footwell. Digital laser measurements of interior surfaces offer a consistently perfect fit!

A patented High-Density Tri-Extruded (HDTE) material allows for a rigid core for strength while offering surface friction to the carpet, as well as tactile feel to the surface! Advanced surfacing creates channels that carry fluids and debris to a lower reservoir with further channeling to help minimize fluid movement while driving! Once fluids become trapped in the reservoir, away from shoes and clothing, they are easily removed from the WeatherTech FloorLiner over the door sill.

View attachment 3365
View attachment 3366
View attachment 3367
View attachment 3368 View attachment 3369
I am interested if these are still available

·
Registered
310 Posts
they are going to arrive long before my Taycan, but I will post here again when I can see how well they fit. Expect the post early November.
Right on time! And right after a rain storm too.

The rear mats will be very useful as long as the volume of water sloshed in is not too great. The Taycan has floor vents under the front seats, a little in front of the rear passenger’s feet. The mats end so as not to block the vents and there is not much depth to the floor there. At first I was unhappy with the fit of the front mats because they did not meet with the car on the outsides. The gap was annoying. They did fit well along the center console and front and back. But they are relaxing into shape and look OK now. I think if I can get one hot day they will be just right. Both front and rear go right into place quite easily.

I like them. I was going to buy an extra set of Porsche floor mats, but now I am not. Taking out the Porsche carpets I was amazed at how thin they are. You must remove the Porsche mats for these to fit properly and snap into place.

I am also less and less content with the all the plastic inside. Under my feet seems fine, but on so many surfaces? it seems a bit cheap on a car that is not. I am definitely wishing I had paid for more leather.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.