Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys!

hope all is well. I just got my new CT frozen blue 2022. Went with the chalk interior and the gold add on trim. Really glad that I did. Love the car and feel so fortunate every time I drive it.

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hey guys!

hope all is well. I just got my new CT frozen blue 2022. Went with the chalk interior and the gold add on trim. Really glad that I did. Love the car and feel so fortunate every time I drive it.

View attachment 3743
View attachment 3744
Congrats, what a beauty. Please share build code and some pictures of the Chalk/Black interior if you could. I am in the process of Chalk/Black order for interior so interested to see what is covered by the alternate Chalk color. I see Gold accents on the doors look great.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats, what a beauty. Please share build code and some pictures of the Chalk/Black interior if you could. I am in the process of Chalk/Black order for interior so interested to see what is covered by the alternate Chalk color. I see Gold accents on the doors look great.
thanks so much! I’ll send the code shortly. Next time I get to the car I’ll take more pics. It’s a beautiful interior.
Car Vehicle Land vehicle Speedometer Motor vehicle

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts