Reception? I have the Bose system and
While the regular FM reception is good,
The Sirius reception cuts in and out on
A regular basis. Want to know if others
Having same issue. Thanks!

·
Registered
108 Posts
My Sirius reception is fine, same as my other two cars. I'm on east coast of FL.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not having any other problems with the PCM
And the FM does not cut out. Trying to determine
If problem is with car or Sirius.

·
Super Moderator
761 Posts
Interesting. So are you saying the issue is actually more with Sirius? Or that Porsche needs to run an update after Sirius did?

·
Registered
300 Posts
I wouldn't be surprised if PCM was part of the problem too, other problems were reported and still till this day.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Has anyone noticed the poor SiriusXM
Yes absolutely. I have a 4S and the Sirius is unusable. Constantly cutting out

·
Registered
9 Posts
No. I am saying the Taycan PCM is fatally flawed. As we speak , dealers have my car for the fourth time in as many months after the center PCM monitor failed, the passenger monitor out, charging issues,etc ect.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Has anyone noticed the poor SiriusXM
I got smart a couple of years ago and I only have SiriusXM on my phone and I play it through Carplay. I saw no reason to have multiple accounts for different cars so I pay for it once and stream it. I have NO issues streaming it through my phone via carplay.

·
Registered
137 Posts
No. I am saying the Taycan PCM is fatally flawed. As we speak , dealers have my car for the fourth time in as many months after the center PCM monitor failed, the passenger monitor out, charging issues,etc ect.
I have a had a few issues with the PCM but they are pretty minor so far ( 5 months and 5400 miles). The screen will bug out from time to time but it eventually comes back.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I got smart a couple of years ago and I only have SiriusXM on my phone and I play it through Carplay. I saw no reason to have multiple accounts for different cars so I pay for it once and stream it. I have NO issues streaming it through my phone via carplay.
Good point-I will do the same!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts