Taycan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
That’s fantastic. Amazing that I cannot find out where the 2021 4as ordered in March 2021 is, what it’s status is, when it will be completed, when it will be shipped and when I will get it. On the other hand the dealer, Porsche Centre Vancouver (Canada) has said I can cancel anytime and perhaps I should get the new Mercedes with 700 km range. I am a
Multi Porsche owner and thoroughly pissed!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
orsche is delivering 2022 Taycans to you while not delivery 8 month old 2021 models in Canada.
I'm pretty sure they don't do it on purpose. Due to the world wide shortage of microchips there were delays that slowly resolve now. Deliveries in Germany where delayed too, but the situation relaxes currently. My Taycan is one of the first 2022 models been produced mid Sept. Keep calm, I'm sure you will get yours soon too.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have 2022 taycan cross turismo 4S chalk exterior with black/red interior leather estimated delivery December 31, 2021 on its way. How did you get the blackberry color interior? It is absolutely stunning combination with chalk exterior! I love it! How much did they charge you for the blackberry color interior? Blackberry is not available in North America. Is it a standard color in Germany?

·
Registered
220 Posts
I'm pretty sure they don't do it on purpose. Due to the world wide shortage of microchips there were delays that slowly resolve now. Deliveries in Germany where delayed too, but the situation relaxes currently. My Taycan is one of the first 2022 models been produced mid Sept. Keep calm, I'm sure you will get yours soon too.
I am also waiting for my 2021 CT4, ordered in May, but at least I know that it is on a ship that is now on the west side of the Panama Canal. It must have been one of the last of the 2021 model year produced.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
She's a beauty. Congrats.

Reactions: pEAkfrEAk

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,022 Posts
The more I look at it the more I like it.

Reactions: pEAkfrEAk

·
Registered
4 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts