Taycan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Live in Orange County. Took my Taycan to San Diego for the weekend. I am home. My car chose to stay in San Diego. Not too optimistic about when I will get it back. Meanwhile, I had to borrow a car to get home. Won't even mention how hard it was to get the car towed to a local dealer. I really like the car, but am starting to have some doubts. That, and my range has dropped from 238 to 164 miles on a full charge. Overnight.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Live in Orange County. Took my Taycan to San Diego for the weekend. I am home. My car chose to stay in San Diego. Not too optimistic about when I will get it back. Meanwhile, I had to borrow a car to get home. Won't even mention how hard it was to get the car towed to a local dealer. I really like the car, but am starting to have some doubts. That, and my range has dropped from 238 to 164 miles on a full charge. Overnight.
I’m sorry to hear this happened to you, but I’m no longer surprised at these issues. I would bet it’s a software problem which Taycans are plagued with. Add to that the lack of trained technicians makes it worse. Like you, I love my Taycan, but also I have my doubts. Sadly, software problems are too prevalent. Hopefully, your Taycan can be repaired quickly.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts