Taycan Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Whenever I get into my car and Apple CarPlay is activate, my music source automatically always goes to Apple CarPlay rather than remaining with my last chosen music source. Does anyone know how to keep the last chosen music source active even when CarPlay is activated?
I have the same issue in my 4S and it is really irritating. Do not know of any settings in the Taycan to change the behavior and looking to log the issue with Porsche so that it can be added to their list of enhancements. As a work around, I ended up turning off the "auto join" setting for the Taycan wifi network on my iPhone. At least this keeps the PCM from switching to Car Play every time I get in the car. The downside, is I have to manually activate the wifi on my phone when I really do want to use Apple Car Play. Not a big deal as I don't use Car Play that much but Porsche really needs to refine the integration of Car Play in the Taycan.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.