Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, just sold my macan s in mamba green yesterday and purchased a 2020 taycan 4s with 800 miles that the dealer had just gotten in, car was sold as new so new warranty just kicking in. Gave me 20k off 136 msrp so I said what the hell. Also made 10k on my macan with the current market. Will take delivery Monday and I already ordered the euro side markers which should be a nice looking switch! Hope they don’t take too long to get. They threw in tint so it should look nice. I’m excited, I couldn’t stop thinking about the interior and went with this over a ‘21 rs5. Was hesitant on the range but I’m sure I will manage. Can’t wait. Has anyone tinted the rear reflectors?
I do like the look without tint but I’m sure tint will only make it look nicer, thoughts?

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
802 Posts
Nice choice @Surrsy ! And welcome to the forum.

Any other mods planned?

I'm always on the fence about those aero wheels...

·
Registered
363 Posts
Hey folks, just sold my macan s in mamba green yesterday and purchased a 2020 taycan 4s with 800 miles that the dealer had just gotten in, car was sold as new so new warranty just kicking in. Gave me 20k off 136 msrp so I said what the hell. Also made 10k on my macan with the current market. Will take delivery Monday and I already ordered the euro side markers which should be a nice looking switch! Hope they don’t take too long to get. They threw in tint so it should look nice. I’m excited, I couldn’t stop thinking about the interior and went with this over a ‘21 rs5. Was hesitant on the range but I’m sure I will manage. Can’t wait. Has anyone tinted the rear reflectors?
I do like the look without tint but I’m sure tint will only make it look nicer, thoughts?
Congratulations on the new Taycan @Surrsy! Have you had any time to take it out for a drive yet? Personally I wouldn't tint the reflectors myself seems like too much of a hassle. But they probably would look good.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
866 Posts
Excellent choice. Picked my 2021 Taycan 4S last week and could not be happier.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts