Taycan Forum banner

Model S Shooting Brake or Tayan Cross Turismo?

3K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  cometguy 
#1 ·
If you must have Porsche driving characteristics this won't apply to you, for everyone this limited production Model S Shooting Brake starting from $121,000 might be an option. I drove my friends P100D and liked it from the start but being with Porsche vehicles for many years i'm reluctant to buy anything else that isn't Porsche-like. This Tesla was coachbuilt and is the only example for now but will be revealed to the general public in March at the Geneva show. If anyone here plans at attend let us know what you think! However if it was mass produced with easy availability would you consider it??

See less See more
Discussion starter · #7 ·
Over time I believe it will become more likely as Tesla no longer remains the only sporty-luxury EV brand on the market.
Instead of being the only one they will be met with rivals. So far the BMW i4 seems to be next.
Volvo has been thrown around as one rival to their Model 3 but there's no doubt the i4 is better positioned.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.