Taycan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vivid Racing will soon be selling lowering links to make the Taycan even lower than it already is. Would anyone consider adding these on their car?

Lowered Porsche Taycan
Lowered Porsche Taycan
Lowered Porsche Taycan
Lowered Porsche Taycan

Lowered Porsche Taycan
Lowered Porsche Taycan
Lowered Porsche Taycan
Lowered Porsche Taycan

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes, for trackdays and summer/winter height. On my 964 C4 I had adjustable coilovers. Lowered it at summer, hightened it for winter and snow. A very nice option to have :)
There is also a version that electronically does this, but I'm a bit puzzled about fidling with the electronics.

I would guess there are kits like this for other electronically damped Porsches, like the Panamera? I would almost bet those could fit.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, for trackdays and summer/winter height. On my 964 C4 I had adjustable coilovers. Lowered it at summer, hightened it for winter and snow. A very nice option to have :)
There is also a version that electronically does this, but I'm a bit puzzled about fidling with the electronics.

I would guess there are kits like this for other electronically damped Porsches, like the Panamera? I would almost bet those could fit.
For track days these make perfect sense. For everyday use not so much haha. It seems possible that those kits could work because the suspenion is pretty similar between the Panamera and Taycan.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have lowering links on my Macan and they work great :) Hoping I can order these before I take delivery on my Taycan!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts