Taycan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
I would be so pissed. This was a 997 GT3 RS.

View attachment 1907
that is why i maintain a "junker" in addition to my other cars. sometimes driving something fancy paints a target on your back. ATM there are too many voices out there, in addition to protesting George Floyd's death/murder, that include rising up against the rich, education, equal opportunity, ect that it is, imo, wise to hunker down a bit and be less "showy"

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
that is why i maintain a "junker" in addition to my other cars. sometimes driving something fancy paints a target on your back. ATM there are too many voices out there, in addition to protesting George Floyd's death/murder, that include rising up against the rich, education, equal opportunity, ect that it is, imo, wise to hunker down a bit and be less "showy"
Absolutely. I have another car that attracts a lot of attention and that car is staying in the garage right now for the foreseeable future. Don't need to paint a target on myself for those angry at socio-economic inequality

·
Registered
261 Posts
That's painful to see, hopefully the owner can get it fixed. I don't know who in their right mind would drive a car like that anywhere near where these protests are happening.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts