Porsche Taycan EV Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been hesitant to make the swap over to an EV, as I've never felt they provided the practicality that's found in an ICE. That seems to be shifting however with premium options like the Taycan and I'll be keeping a close eye on what Porsche delivers. Thanks for having me.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Not only will Porsche be setting a new benchmark for premium electrics, but their new supercharger network will be beneficial for all EV owners. They also have a hybrid 911 in the pipeline, so its worth keeping an eye on that as well.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Porsche is in a unique position because its one of the first times we'll get EV's with more focus on the driving experience. Porsche just couldn't launch the Taycan without aspect.

·
Registered
102 Posts
What will be interesting to see is where exactly Porsche decides to price their entry level model and how that version will vary in specs. I expect similar to the hierarchy we've seen from other EV's that their will be low, mid and high range versions.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I doubt that they will be able to deliver a product that lives up to their reputation for less than $60k. I also wouldn't expect to see a cheaper entry model until they start to sell the Taycan in larger volume and build up a consumer base.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts