Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I just got my Taycan yesterday and I thought the Lane Change Assistance came included with the InnoDrive.
I think that assuming didn't work, but having all the sensors for the InnoDrive and the limited rear vision, it should be included, it should be a requirement as the rear camera.
My assumption came because my ND2 Miata came with it.

My recommendation is to take it.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Not sure I understand your post, but at my salesman's strong recommendation I did get the Lane Change Assistance. Won't get my car for another two months, but given the extremely poor rear view visibility I experienced in my test drives, I think it (the Assistance) is well worth the money.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure I understand your post, but at my salesman's strong recommendation I did get the Lane Change Assistance. Won't get my car for another two months, but given the extremely poor rear view visibility I experienced in my test drives, I think it (the Assistance) is well worth the money.
It is, I just assumed it was part of the InnoDrive suit of sensors.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hi,
I just got my Taycan yesterday and I thought the Lane Change Assistance came included with the InnoDrive.
I think that assuming didn't work, but having all the sensors for the InnoDrive and the limited rear vision, it should be included, it should be a requirement as the rear camera.
My assumption came because my ND2 Miata came with it.

My recommendation is to take it.
I still do not have mine (being built now and expected here end of Oct) but my dealer told me that LCA is included under Active Parking as an option, so maybe its controls are located there in the menu system … not that Parking and changing lanes seem to be similar ideas …

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I still do not have mine (being built now and expected here end of Oct) but my dealer told me that LCA is included under Active Parking as an option, so maybe its controls are located there in the menu system … not that Parking and changing lanes seem to be similar ideas …
Yes, in 2022 it is part of the Active Parking

1 - 5 of 5 Posts