Taycan Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I actually drove the car in range mode yesterday and it does better than I expected. In cold conditions (25-30F) I charged to 85%, precondition, then drove a route I know in range, gently but not being hyper slow or trying to ick out max range. I have heat set to 72, seat heat, wheel heat. The car sat outside in ambient temperature for the rest of the day. Over 75 miles of testing I got 38 kWH/100 miles (average 40 mph, mostly highway and some city, ranging from 35 to 70 mph). This means from 100% I would have managed around 210 miles, which is great for these cold conditions.

I could have gotten more if I was uber careful. This is better than I could have done in my I Pace and maybe even the Bolt.

·
Registered
740 Posts
I actually drove the car in range mode yesterday and it does better than I expected. In cold conditions (25-30F) I charged to 85%, precondition, then drove a route I know in range, gently but not being hyper slow or trying to ick out max range. I have heat set to 72, seat heat, wheel heat. The car sat outside in ambient temperature for the rest of the day. Over 75 miles of testing I got 38 kWH/100 miles (average 40 mph, mostly highway and some city, ranging from 35 to 70 mph). This means from 100% I would have managed around 210 miles, which is great for these cold conditions.

I could have gotten more if I was uber careful. This is better than I could have done in my I Pace and maybe even the Bolt.
If you were able to get around 210 miles in freezing temperatures on a full charge, that really makes me wonder about the EPA's rating of 192 miles.

·
Registered
119 Posts
It’s a Turbo S will post pics when I can.
First car was delivered to the dealership yesterday night, White Turbo S. Saw it and sat in it this mormin
So here my attempt at putting some pictures I took quickly up, if nothing is here, then well, I failed! :)

View attachment 861 View attachment 862 View attachment 863 View attachment 864
Nice. Sat in a Turbo S for the first time this morning, white with beige leather interior. As expected, car is smaller than my Panamera. Fit and finish are very nice but seemed less luxurious than the Panamera also. Back seat leg room is also less that Panamera. It’s about what I expected. Matt carbon on doors is subtle, would love to see one with Paldao wood inserts. This car has the Neodyne trim and it’s tasteful. Car isn’t even prepped yet but hoping to be able to drive it very soon.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts