Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received the first Turbo S allocation and placed my order after some 2 years wait... Estimated delivery is August 14. Hopefully this won't be impacted by the Coronavirus or other production delays.

Very excited to have finally spec'd out and ordered the car. This is one of the first allocations in the midwest. No explanation of why Porsche is so stingy on Turbo S allocations, and my dealer is writing them a strongly worded email.

PL1QBLY4

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just received the first Turbo S allocation and placed my order after some 2 years wait... Estimated delivery is August 14. Hopefully this won't be impacted by the Coronavirus or other production delays.

Very excited to have finally spec'd out and ordered the car. This is one of the first allocations in the midwest. No explanation of why Porsche is so stingy on Turbo S allocations, and my dealer is writing them a strongly worded email.

PL1QBLY4
Very nice build! My dealer called today as well after several years with deposit in. Says I have the first Turbo S allocation as well. I was offered the first 4S a few months ago but waited for the Turbo S. My build is very similar but all black and I added the night vision and painted the mirrors (214,400 v 216,010). I like "Deletion of "Taycan turbo S" Logo on Rear", I did the same.

·
Super Moderator
782 Posts

PL1QBLY4
NICE! Keep us posted if this date stays the same. I have to think it will be pushed back. Here's hoping it's not.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Congrats @Vim!

With Taycan deliveries being delayed since late 2019, by as much as eight to ten weeks, I have a feeling that even now that will be the case. Just maybe not as much, I hope.

Do keep us posted on what your dealer says.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts