Taycan Forum banner

Just got 300 miles range on my Taycan RWD

6K views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Bill33525 
#1 ·
In Range mode with sporadic ACC assistance.
The sweet spot for efficiency and speed seems to be between 70 and 75. 0.27 kWh/mile.

See less See more
#5 ·
I don't have the larger battery on my 4S so it will be interesting to see what range I am able to get. So far its been increasing with every charge. Last one was 234 but I feel confident I'll get better.

#6 ·
I'm now consistently getting close to 270 miles range in Normal mode with air-conditioning set at 70 degrees at speeds of up to 85mph. I'm sure I could squeeze 280 plus miles in the Range mode. Will try that on my next road trip.

#7 ·
Took delivery of our Taycan RWD 600 miles from home. Our spec is big battery and 21" wheels. We traveled I95/I75 where 80mph is the norm if you don't want to get run over. Recorded 245-250 miles of range doing the 80mph and ocassional boost to get out of traffic. The 21" wheels and big meat tires are normally a 20% penality on range so I am very satisfied with the highway range of this car. We are seniors and need a break more frequently now. My last BMW g30 5 series had a 500 mile range but I culd never drive that far without a break. The Taycan can skip over 2 chargers and stop at the third which is plenty far enough for us. We have been on long trip along the east coast for years but never drove beyond 300 miles with out a break.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.