Porsche Taycan EV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To no surprise, a J.D. Power Study revealed that Porsche is the auto industries most appealing brand. Not just that but according to the numbers they're well ahead of the runner up, BMW.

Everything beyond BMW is within a few points of each other.

In the coming years as Porsche continues to roll out new electric and non-electric vehicles (ex. 992 911) there should be even more of a divide between Porsche and the rest!

jdpowerporsche.JPG

·
Registered
272 Posts
I'm not surprised either that Porsche finished on top of the list either. But I'm pretty shocked that there's a noticeable difference between them and BMW. Side note - I'm surprised to see Land Rover so high on the list as well.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm not surprised either that Porsche finished on top of the list either. But I'm pretty shocked that there's a noticeable difference between them and BMW. Side note - I'm surprised to see Land Rover so high on the list as well.
The divide between them and BMW actually makes sense from my own experience. With BMW, I know an endless amount of people that have strong reasons for and against owning one. Not so much with Porsche. Almost everyone loves them.

·
Registered
272 Posts
The divide between them and BMW actually makes sense from my own experience. With BMW, I know an endless amount of people that have strong reasons for and against owning one. Not so much with Porsche. Almost everyone loves them.
That's definitely fair, but aside from BMW I'm still surprised that the gap is that big between any other car company.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts