Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Or was it really designed and built by someone else? That would break my heart.
What makes you think it was designed and built by someone other than Porsche?

·
Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
That sounds quite reasonable to me.

·
Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
That's an excellent analogy. Thanks for sharing.

·
Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
I'm confused by your post. If you like the Tesla so much why are you looking to get out of it? And apparently you dislike the 2 speed transmission on the Taycan and yet you are looking to order a Taycan CT.

Reactions: PorscheGuyFrom AZ

·
Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Sorry if this is confusing you. I figured the reasons to want to switch out of a Tesla are irrelevant on the topic of Taycan transmission. There are plenty, but basically boils down to not wanting experimental cars from a company which started prioritizing profit over customers. Check out Tesla forums for many, many stories from existing owners on what happened once Model 3 rolled out and they decided to cut corners everywhere on service. To give you one example, imagine your less than a year old, 20K miles, $100K+ Tesla main screen is going yellow. You go to service and they tell you that this is not covered under warranty, but actually your own fault for exposing the screen to oxygen and sunlight.

Not it's my turn to be confused. Do you only purchase perfect, flawless, nothing to dislike, nothing possible to improve whatsoever products?
No I only purchase Porsche’s

Reactions: PorscheGuyFrom AZ

·
Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
All that said, I don't wear rose colored glasses, and definitely don't see any car as absolutely flawless with no room for improvement. :) I absolutely agree with your statement. Good luck with your search. I sure hope it ends up to be a Taycan CT. I am certain that you will love it. I will definitely be worth waiting for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts