Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Super Moderator
563 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

A recent rumor posted on another forum and widely circulated amongst the Tesla Twitter community is raising concerns about the launch of the Porsche Taycan.

Set to debut in September with 10,000 deliveries planned for Q4, forum member Taycan_Rolf raised the possibility that this might be pushed back.

"Today my Porsche-Zentrum (dealer in Germany) called me and told me that the dealer presentation of the Taycan will be postponed to January 2020! Configuration may be available online by December. So for Germany there is now officially a delay no presentation at all in 2019 by dealers."

As it turns out, this isn't the whole story.

Since that announcement, several Taycan deposit holders have received their invitation to attend the launch of the car at the Frankfurt Motor Show.

The delay, it would seem, is simply one that will impact Porsche dealers, but not production or deliveries for customers.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I think a presentation delay at the dealership is a small price to pay as long as the production and deliveries aren't delayed.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Why should anyone care what the Tesla Twitter community says? I don’t understand all the childish shallow showmanship.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts