Taycan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious, has anyone with a pending Taycan order considered cancelling it given all the news and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus? Or are you going through with it no matter what?

Personally I'm glad I haven't placed mine yet so I can wait things out and see what happens with the virus.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
I'm curious, has anyone with a pending Taycan order considered cancelling it given all the news and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus? Or are you going through with it no matter what?

Personally I'm glad I haven't placed mine yet so I can wait things out and see what happens with the virus.
Cancelled mine yesterday after reviewing proposed range and actual. Have owned 2 Tesla’s and even the very first one had a range that was far better than the Taycan. Taycan is a beautiful car but just decided it was not going to deliver what Porsche originally suggested.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Was ready to order but have now put on hold until this all lands. Maybe this sets us up for a 2021 model instead!
I cancelled my order for a 4S due in June 2020. Too many things going on. Further i do not the demand is outpacing supply so i can wait.
Cancelled mine yesterday after reviewing proposed range and actual. Have owned 2 Tesla’s and even the very first one had a range that was far better than the Taycan. Taycan is a beautiful car but just decided it was not going to deliver what Porsche originally suggested.
Are you guys thinking of re-ordering a Taycan later on or are you guys going to look for something else?
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top