Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious, has anyone with a pending Taycan order considered cancelling it given all the news and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus? Or are you going through with it no matter what?

Personally I'm glad I haven't placed mine yet so I can wait things out and see what happens with the virus.

·
Registered
2019 Macan (wife's); 2020 Taycan on order.
2 Posts
Was ready to order but have now put on hold until this all lands. Maybe this sets us up for a 2021 model instead!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I’m waiting for my car - it’s on the boat heading this way. But frankly, if you can wait it may make sense, new colors coming for 2021 model year.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm curious, has anyone with a pending Taycan order considered cancelling it given all the news and uncertainty surrounding the Coronavirus? Or are you going through with it no matter what?

Personally I'm glad I haven't placed mine yet so I can wait things out and see what happens with the virus.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I cancelled my order for a 4S due in June 2020. Too many things going on. Further i do not the demand is outpacing supply so i can wait.

·
Registered
2 Posts

Cancelled mine yesterday after reviewing proposed range and actual. Have owned 2 Tesla’s and even the very first one had a range that was far better than the Taycan. Taycan is a beautiful car but just decided it was not going to deliver what Porsche originally suggested.

·
Registered
48 Posts
It’s to be expected with the financial meltdown and the huge societal change that’s occurring due to world events that Porsche Taycan sales will slip.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Was ready to order but have now put on hold until this all lands. Maybe this sets us up for a 2021 model instead!
I cancelled my order for a 4S due in June 2020. Too many things going on. Further i do not the demand is outpacing supply so i can wait.
Cancelled mine yesterday after reviewing proposed range and actual. Have owned 2 Tesla’s and even the very first one had a range that was far better than the Taycan. Taycan is a beautiful car but just decided it was not going to deliver what Porsche originally suggested.
Are you guys thinking of re-ordering a Taycan later on or are you guys going to look for something else?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts