Taycan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
Taycan Turbo S, Maclaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Alpha Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio, Mini Cooper, Tesla P100
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I moved from Tesla to Taycan Turbo S. Great move. But... on my Tesla I had a ton of internet radio stations that I liked, and I can’t find over half of them on the Taycan even tho on my computer at home i can find them all. Anyone knows if it’s my car or the Taycan internet radio sucks in general....? (Not talking about XM, talking internet online radio). Any help appreciated. Love the Taycan!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Welcome @Alemany!

Unfortunately, this is a weak point that Porsche will have to work on.
Have you tried using apps on your phone to access radio stations? Its the only option I'm aware of.

·
Registered
Taycan Turbo S, Maclaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Alpha Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio, Mini Cooper, Tesla P100
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I am using Spotify to add the internet stations I missed. It just requires more attention to the phone than I want to give while I am driving and kind of defeats the point of having native internet radio. Not sure what the issue is since any computer and any car with internet radio can get them. Oh well, Spotify for now
Thanks!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts