Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
Taycan Turbo S, Maclaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Alpha Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio, Mini Cooper, Tesla P100
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I moved from Tesla to Taycan Turbo S. Great move. But... on my Tesla I had a ton of internet radio stations that I liked, and I can’t find over half of them on the Taycan even tho on my computer at home i can find them all. Anyone knows if it’s my car or the Taycan internet radio sucks in general....? (Not talking about XM, talking internet online radio). Any help appreciated. Love the Taycan!

· Registered
Taycan Turbo S, Maclaren 600LT, Nissan GTR, Alpha Romeo Giulia Quadrafoglio, Mini Cooper, Tesla P100
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I am using Spotify to add the internet stations I missed. It just requires more attention to the phone than I want to give while I am driving and kind of defeats the point of having native internet radio. Not sure what the issue is since any computer and any car with internet radio can get them. Oh well, Spotify for now
Thanks!!

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I suspect it uses my cell phone signal. I have to try it without having my cell phone with me. Give me a day and Ill test it.

· Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, tested it and is native. Without my phone it still received internet radio. When I first turn on the car is grayed out for a few seconds to a minute, but then it comes in ok. So it is using the car's SIM card.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.