Taycan Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,042 Posts
Its happened to me three times. I am very aware of it now and make sure I get my fingers out before I release it. I refuse to let it dampen my love of my Taycan 4S.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,042 Posts
Opps I did it again. Ouch! Was in a hurry and forgot to get my pinky out of the way and paid the price.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,042 Posts
The handles do pinch pretty hard. BTW welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
1 Posts
the spring mechanism the retracts my interior door handles is so tight that the handle has actually pinched( black and blue and painful) my finger a couple of times . I have to be very careful in opening the door or this can happen quite easily. Has anyone else had this problem or it just my car or me ? My dealer has no clue about this or anything else for that matter .
I too have injured my hand! I have to be very careful when opening the doors from the inside. As a plastic surgeon, I can’t be injuring my hands opening car doors! Anyhow, the key is to be very careful and deliberate.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
1,042 Posts
I too have injured my hand! I have to be very careful when opening the doors from the inside. As a plastic surgeon, I can’t be injuring my hands opening car doors! Anyhow, the key is to be very careful and deliberate.
I haven't done it in quite a while because I am super careful when I open the door from inside. BTW welcome to the forum from Georgia. What model Taycan do you have?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts