Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My RWD arrived today after 10 weeks since ordering it at the dealership . My first EV and Porsche.
I'll be testing its range in a 200 miles trip to South Florida this weekend.

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
154 Posts
be sure to register the car on the porsche site and get the charge NA app or you'll not be able to access your free charging at the EA units

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
be sure to register the car on the porsche site and get the charge NA app or you'll not be able to access your free charging at the EA units
Thanks!!!
I am working with the dealership for it and I hope to try it soon.

·
Registered
2021 Base Taycan Black with Black and Limestone Beige Interior
26 Posts
My RWD arrived today after 10 weeks since ordering it at the dealership . My first EV and Porsche.
I'll be testing its range in a 200 miles trip to South Florida this weekend.
She’s a beauty! Great color and rims!

·
Registered
2021 Base Taycan Black with Black and Limestone Beige Interior
26 Posts
I think you’ll find it a great road trip vehicle.
Some things I learned on my first long road trip using DCFC. The Porsche Charging NA App works great! Very easy to use. I was a dumb dumb and had issues undocking the DCFC cable when I completed charging the first time. I had locked the doors to run into a nearby store and learned the hard way that after hitting stop on the EA Charging station and clicking the little blinky light on the car, the cable will still not release if the car is locked.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I think you’ll find it a great road trip vehicle.
Some things I learned on my first long road trip using DCFC. The Porsche Charging NA App works great! Very easy to use. I was a dumb dumb and had issues undocking the DCFC cable when I completed charging the first time. I had locked the doors to run into a nearby store and learned the hard way that after hitting stop on the EA Charging station and clicking the little blinky light on the car, the cable will still not release if the car is locked.
It also happened to me at home.
I just finished a 1042 miles trip in less than 24h, it was amazing.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
880 Posts
Very nice color. Congrats. Picked up my Taycan 4S in Pure White about a week ago and could not be happier.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts