Taycan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an order in for a CT4S in the UK, has anyone got info about how well the CT’s are coming through? Dealer has said to expect my car in the new year but I have no build date yet?

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the U. S. My dealer is slowly but surely getting CT's delivered. All pre sold.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have an order in for a CT4S in the UK, has anyone got info about how well the CT’s are coming through? Dealer has said to expect my car in the new year but I have no build date yet?
Ordered in May, being built now, estimate to be here in CA, USA, end of Oct.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Three of them arrived at my dealer yesterday. All sold.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
They were all pre orders. Not sure of the time frame. Just happened to see them arriving at the dealership and asked my salesman if they were pre sold and he said yes. There are none coming in for stock.

Reactions: Taycanrwd

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I’ll ask at my dealers tomorrow and see if they have any news or when cars are coming to UK

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
I should think if cars CT's are being shipped to the US they are also be shipped to the UK.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Shaun

I ordered a Turbo S CT in March. Original build October, now just been moved to Q1 22 due to supply chain problems.

Matt

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Shaun

I ordered a Turbo S CT in March. Original build October, now just been moved to Q1 22 due to supply chain problems.

Matt

Hello Matt
I checked yesterday on my order a 4S CT, I placed order end of April, still no build date but been told it’s still looking secure for delivery Jan/ Feb 22

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Seems like everything is delayed due to chip issues.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Definitely CTs in the UK - I test drove one from Exeter Porsche Centre last week.
Ordered my 4S CT in August, the dealer said to expect a call in March ‘22 with a build date. Hoping to have MY car by next summer, and before we get to 12 months from order date 🤞🏻.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts