Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my Taycan 4S 4 days ago. The App would not work. After many phone calls to the dealer I finally talked to a Porsche trainer in Atlanta. Turns out I had to go to my Porsche and put the charging and PCM features in my cart and then put my credit card information in. My card was not charged. Apparently if you stay on an Electrify America charger longer than 30 minutes you will see a fee on your credit card- wether or not your car is fully charged. Then I had to check the terms and agreements. Voila. App works perfectly now. 4 days of hard work and the answer was the credit card info! Oh well. I hope this helps other people who had the same issues!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Connect App. I downloaded mine from the Apple App Store. You see a lot about your car with this App and it helps with charging the vehicle. I thought I would post this because I was looking on this forum for a solution and couldn’t find one. I hope this helps somebody.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Wow! That is a ding against your dealer I would say. That was one of the very first things that my dealer went over with me. In fact, while they were getting paperwork finalized, they had their software guru walk me through everything on setting my Taycan up. That included setting up the Porsche Connect app.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts