Taycan Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
If you look at You Tube they show other people with my type of Range Taking long drives with 300 miles of Range.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Saw a couple of videos on YouTube and range was much closer to what I’m experiencing. Also saw videos of guys getting 275 miles. I NEVER drive in range mode and I suppose you could consider me to have a “heavy” foot. But we will do some investigating to see what’s up

·
Registered
162 Posts
Saw a couple of videos on YouTube and range was much closer to what I’m experiencing. Also saw videos of guys getting 275 miles. I NEVER drive in range mode and I suppose you could consider me to have a “heavy” foot. But we will do some investigating to see what’s up
Porsche Tech told me he took out a car and ran it hard for 30 minutes, it ate up 40% of the range......

·
Registered
52 Posts
I was told by my dealer that I have one of the first 4S that was delivered to the east coast in July. I now have 1000 miles on the car and am happy to say that despite the problem described here, I have not had a single issue yet, and I am very picky, so I am very happy so far. I was also told that mine was one of the first cars built when workers returned after the Covid shutdown.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Oh my god, this is annoying. Until today, I was the opinion that Porsche produces one of the best cars in the world.
They make great cars. The Taycan is revolutionary, game changer. They are BAD with technology, there they struggle. They are also arrogant, very. And they are evasive with information.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'M EXPLORING LEGAL ACTION TO RETURN MY PORSCHE TAYCAN TO THE DEALER UNDER THE LEMON LAWS!
document all issues and see a lawyer!

·
Registered
22 Posts
hi all.....wanting to share my story of Taycan misery and wondering if i was alone with this? Picked up my new Taycan 4S mid august, 4 days later PCM centre console dies, other consoles also die and left with no Sat Nav and media etc. Thankfully i still have a speedo. Door pillar rattles, seat rattles !!!!!! i take it in my stride , i know Porsche head office will do their best!!! MMMMMM Maybe not. The dealership and esepcially Hannah in Wolverhampton have been great, but Porsche head office, not so, they expected me to wait till September 18th to get it back, its a brand new Taycan for crying out loud !!!!!!! Been told today need s anew PCM set up and Porsche havent let the dealer know when i can expect to see it, i chose Porsche for design, speed and quality........i took service standards being high for granted i guess. Anyone else having issues? Porsche, this isn't good enough !!!
I had similar experiences. Horrible car and worse customer service. Life is too short. I just dumped the not ready for prime time car at a $40,000 loss just to get rid of the junker.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I will, but to be honest- I know a few guys and all of them are seeing mileage much closer to mine than yours. You may be the outlier.....

I have NEVER heard a single Taycan Turbo S that has shown 300 miles of range...
Agreed. My Turbo S full charge gives me 225miles in range.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I charge my car to 85% and after all updates it shows a 263 mile range. What do other people find when they charge the cars to 85% or 100%. This is the reading I get in Normal mode. In sport mode it goes down.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts