Taycan Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
If you look at You Tube they show other people with my type of Range Taking long drives with 300 miles of Range.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Saw a couple of videos on YouTube and range was much closer to what I’m experiencing. Also saw videos of guys getting 275 miles. I NEVER drive in range mode and I suppose you could consider me to have a “heavy” foot. But we will do some investigating to see what’s up

·
Registered
154 Posts
Saw a couple of videos on YouTube and range was much closer to what I’m experiencing. Also saw videos of guys getting 275 miles. I NEVER drive in range mode and I suppose you could consider me to have a “heavy” foot. But we will do some investigating to see what’s up
Porsche Tech told me he took out a car and ran it hard for 30 minutes, it ate up 40% of the range......

·
Registered
21 Posts
I was told by my dealer that I have one of the first 4S that was delivered to the east coast in July. I now have 1000 miles on the car and am happy to say that despite the problem described here, I have not had a single issue yet, and I am very picky, so I am very happy so far. I was also told that mine was one of the first cars built when workers returned after the Covid shutdown.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oh my god, this is annoying. Until today, I was the opinion that Porsche produces one of the best cars in the world. I liked Porsche so much for the way their cars look, and to be honest I thought the quality of their cars is very high. This is a very stressful situation you had to pass, and I understand you perfectly, but at the same time, I would like to tell you that this is just a car. Yes, it cost you a lot of money, but it does not worth stress and suffering. Unfortunately, the modern world is full of scams, and we have to pass all this. I also was scammed uncounted times. Thankfully I use bulk kratom that helps me to relax as otherwise, I would have gone crazy

·
Registered
154 Posts
Oh my god, this is annoying. Until today, I was the opinion that Porsche produces one of the best cars in the world.
They make great cars. The Taycan is revolutionary, game changer. They are BAD with technology, there they struggle. They are also arrogant, very. And they are evasive with information.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts