Taycan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Taycan will be our 1st EV (to be used by the boss of the house for her daily commutes via the car pool lane - she has a long commute). Earlier we had considered a Tesla Model S or a Model 3 and then a b-pillar interior panel fell on my head while sitting behind the driver during a test drive event at Tesla HQ (Palo Alto, California). We decided that was unacceptable for a luxury vehicle and joined the deposit program for the Taycan.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Let us expand this ???. Does anyone with 4s specs have a delivery date yet. Confirmed or just dealer speculation? Might be interesting since I have heard nothing about deliveries of the 4s other than 'it is coming'.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome to the forum!

Do you have a delivery date yet?
We haven’t placed the order yet as we want to wait for the extra options coming in the June-July timeframe. If we were to order today, the car would get built in July and delivery mid September. Dealer said first 4S user deliveries are scheduled end of April.

·
Registered
819 Posts
We haven’t placed the order yet as we want to wait for the extra options coming in the June-July timeframe. If we were to order today, the car would get built in July and delivery mid September. Dealer said first 4S user deliveries are scheduled end of April.
Welcome to the forum @evn00b! which extra options are you looking for that are coming in July?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome to the forum @evn00b! which extra options are you looking for that are coming in July?
Aluminium roof (hate glass roofs and bird poop on them), 2+1 seating option in the back. Also, want more clarity on range numbers as some 4Ss get into customer hands starting April/May.

·
Registered
819 Posts
Aluminium roof (hate glass roofs and bird poop on them), 2+1 seating option in the back. Also, want more clarity on range numbers as some 4Ss get into customer hands starting April/May.
That's more than fair, there's been so much stuff about the range it makes my head spin.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts