Taycan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Taycan 4S CT (Crayon on Crayon) arriving June
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Greetings everyone. Keith here from Yorkshire (UK). I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my Taycan 4S CT (Crayon on Crayon) which is due to land in early June. Looking forward to sharing the wisdom and camaraderie of other owners here!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Greetings everyone. Keith here from Yorkshire (UK). I'm eagerly awaiting delivery of my Taycan 4S CT (Crayon on Crayon) which is due to land in early June. Looking forward to sharing the wisdom and camaraderie of other owners here!

Welcome to the forum Keith! Congrats on ordering your Cross Turismo (Crayon is a fantastic color). Were you considering any other vehicles?

·
Registered
Taycan 4S CT (Crayon on Crayon) arriving June
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum Keith! Congrats on ordering your Cross Turismo (Crayon is a fantastic color). Were you considering any other vehicles?
Thanks Smitty…. I guess we half considered a Jaguar i-pace but it was looking a bit long in the tooth and nearing the end of its model life so it was a no brainer to go for the Taycan. Two small dogs to move around so the Cross Turismo was the only one for us. Should have it in around four weeks if all goes to plan!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hi there

I’ll be very interested in hearing your observations particularly regarding charging infrastructure in the UK. I just purchased a Taycan Turbo for our California home but am leaning heavily towards a Tesla model 3 for our UK place due to the perceived lack of non Tesla fast chargers here in the UK. I may be wrong on this observation and would love to hear any UK drivers feedback. If I had confidence in the fast charging infrastructure in the UK I would probably order another Taycan.

Cheers

Dermot

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts