Taycan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

myself vinay and i from Dallas area.
I am planning to order my first porsche and i want to know how to get the best deal in the area.
My dealer is offering 1k off of the original MSRP that i see on porshe website.

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh

·
Registered
2021 Taycan RWD, Cherry Red Metallic
15 Posts
Hi Vinay!

I'm also in the Dallas area (Frisco) and 1k off is about the best you can hope for right now I'm afraid. Dealer inventories are very low and demand high.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HI All,

I am planning to order my first porsche and i want to know how to get the best deal in the area.

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh
Hi Vinay, I recently bought my Taycan from the Grapevine dealer and had a great experience! I would contact Mirza at 18178815090 and he will hook you up with your dream car at a great value.

·
Registered
55 Posts
HI All,

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh
If you are a Costco member, their buying service has a contract with a dealership outside of Chicago (and I think also one in LA) that gives a 4% discount. If you don't want the hassle of going to Chi or LA, you can use the 4% discount to negotiate a better deal. I ordered my RWD on 2 May 21, from a local South Florida dealer using the Costco discount in negotiations and it worked for me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
HI All,
HI All,

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh
I purchased a base Taycan from Momentum Porsche in Houston Texas. My discount was over $6000. I have it serviced at Porsche North Houston who would not discount any amount. My salesman was Ramzi Reda, (210) 929-4969.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
774 Posts
Welcome from Georgia.

Reactions: vinaysingh
1 - 7 of 7 Posts