Taycan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI All,

myself vinay and i from Dallas area.
I am planning to order my first porsche and i want to know how to get the best deal in the area.
My dealer is offering 1k off of the original MSRP that i see on porshe website.

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh

· Registered
1 Posts
HI All,

I am planning to order my first porsche and i want to know how to get the best deal in the area.

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh
Hi Vinay, I recently bought my Taycan from the Grapevine dealer and had a great experience! I would contact Mirza at 18178815090 and he will hook you up with your dream car at a great value.

· Registered
83 Posts
HI All,

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh
If you are a Costco member, their buying service has a contract with a dealership outside of Chicago (and I think also one in LA) that gives a 4% discount. If you don't want the hassle of going to Chi or LA, you can use the 4% discount to negotiate a better deal. I ordered my RWD on 2 May 21, from a local South Florida dealer using the Costco discount in negotiations and it worked for me.

· Registered
39 Posts
HI All,
HI All,

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh

Is that fair?

Vinay Singh
I purchased a base Taycan from Momentum Porsche in Houston Texas. My discount was over $6000. I have it serviced at Porsche North Houston who would not discount any amount. My salesman was Ramzi Reda, (210) 929-4969.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.