Porsche Taycan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Super Moderator
489 Posts
Great! Welcome to the community. Folks are always looking for answers to questions, so if you can provide any, we'd love the assistance.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Welcome.

Do you have any more pictures of that Frozen Blue Taycan at the Porsche Experience Center?

·
Super Moderator
489 Posts
Hey Jeff, just bumping this up there. An owner was curious about getting more info and who can help them. See here

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any idea if the paint on most Taycan's will look that flawless? I am a bit concerned about orange peel and other things to be worked out.
Our first Taycan arrived with flawless paint - Carrara White Metallic. Should there need any paint correction your dealer should be able to provide it prior to delivery.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Hey @Jeff F from what you've seen with the Taycan orders at your dealership, are there certain features/options that are more popular than others? Or is each order completely different than each other?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Smitty,
Our initial orders have been uniquely individual. On average, 25 lines per build. There are several options that have been consistent across them all including: P48 Premium Package, either P4C Performance Package or standalone GM3 Porsche Electric Sport Sound, 6XV Power Folding Exterior Mirrors, UD1 Under Door Puddle Light Projectors, and since we are in the midwest we are seeing all-season tires and 2PJ Steering Wheel Heating. And then we see all the other things on some including PCCB's, ACC incl. InnoDrive, Night Vision Assist, JH1 Passenger Display, Bermester, and more. By far the majority are being ordered in Carrara White although we will be seeing Carmine Red, and all the others. I'm waiting for our first Mamba Green which I will be calling "The Taycamba" 😄 But again, each build has been completely different from the next. That's the beauty of Porsche - highly personalized and exclusive. I doubt there will be two exactly alike. Thanks for the question and I hope this helps.
Jeff

·
Registered
503 Posts
Smitty,
Our initial orders have been uniquely individual. On average, 25 lines per build. There are several options that have been consistent across them all including: P48 Premium Package, either P4C Performance Package or standalone GM3 Porsche Electric Sport Sound, 6XV Power Folding Exterior Mirrors, UD1 Under Door Puddle Light Projectors, and since we are in the midwest we are seeing all-season tires and 2PJ Steering Wheel Heating. And then we see all the other things on some including PCCB's, ACC incl. InnoDrive, Night Vision Assist, JH1 Passenger Display, Bermester, and more. By far the majority are being ordered in Carrara White although we will be seeing Carmine Red, and all the others. I'm waiting for our first Mamba Green which I will be calling "The Taycamba" 😄 But again, each build has been completely different from the next. That's the beauty of Porsche - highly personalized and exclusive. I doubt there will be two exactly alike. Thanks for the question and I hope this helps.
Jeff
Thanks for the reply Jeff! I'm surprised most of the cars are being ordered in white, hopefully someone comes to their senses and gets a "Taycamba" 😂

·
Registered
2 Posts
Excited to be part of this community.
Jeff,
I currently have one to be delivered in May. I am setting up my garage and I need to tell my electrician what to put in. Can you tell me what plug and Amp...the specs please.
Thank you.
Ken

1 - 20 of 24 Posts