Taycan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

I was due to take delivery of my Taycan on Friday Oct 8th. 1 hour before I was due to pick up the car I was told there is a stop delivery on the car for Hazard Warning Lamp reprogram. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Still waiting for Porsche to come up with a fix for the recall. ☹
Font Parallel Screenshot Document Number

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
866 Posts
I have not seen this before. Has you dealer given you any idea of how long it will take to correct this issue? BTW welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey, thanks for the welcome! My dealer has no idea when the fix will be available. It is just a waiting game at this point☹.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
866 Posts
Hopefully it will be sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Hello all,

I was due to take delivery of my Taycan on Friday Oct 8th. 1 hour before I was due to pick up the car I was told there is a stop delivery on the car for Hazard Warning Lamp reprogram. Has anyone experienced the same issue? Still waiting for Porsche to come up with a fix for the recall. ☹
View attachment 3590
I went to the dealer this afternoon and visited my Taycan for the first time . PDI completed and charging but still waiting for the reprogramming of the Hazard Warning Lamps. I am wondering if someone has resolved this issue already? Apparently this is a nationwide thing still not available.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I went to the dealer this afternoon and visited my Taycan for the first time . PDI completed and charging but still waiting for the reprogramming of the Hazard Warning Lamps. I am wondering if someone has resolved this issue already? Apparently this is a nationwide thing still not available.
I was updated tonight that they expect a fix by the end of October. Hope they can improve on that date, I’m ready to drive my new car.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was updated tonight that they expect a fix by the end of October. Hope they can improve on that date, I’m ready to drive my new car.
This is definitely ridiculous. The interesting thing is that we will not even notice what they did. It is software ran over an existing one. Let's hope for an early fix. Porsche is usually very conservative when it comes to deadline.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts