Taycan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any small issues like misaligned trim? How did the dealer resolve the issue? Maybe we can build a Taycan buyer's guide from our experiences. I have seen reports of Taycan's with mismatched trim, panel gaps, and pieces missing that make make me wonder what build quality is actually like. Here's some of them:

Vehicle Car Vehicle door Automotive exterior Auto part
Roof Architecture Automotive exterior Tire Auto part
Motor vehicle Automotive exterior Vehicle Vehicle door Car

·
Registered
31 Posts
your issues seem quiet obvious and major...mine alignment seems ok...there are half inch gap between window glass and b pillar which is quiet eye catching....

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
The only issue I have had so far is with the satellite radio. After a day of driving the satellite radio would not come on. A short trip to the dealer and it was fixed. So far no further issues to report.

·
Registered
2021 taycan 4s
138 Posts
I have had the usual B pillar and headrest rattles and the issues with charging at EA units.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
I have had the usual B pillar and headrest rattles and the issues with charging at EA units.
That is really strange.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
Has anyone gotten to the bottom of it.

·
Super Moderator
2021 Taycan 4S
775 Posts
I have an issue with the electric steering wheel not rising up when I turn my 4S off. My Porsche Service Department thinks it might be a calibration issue. I have an appointment on August 17th.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts