Taycan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any small issues like misaligned trim? How did the dealer resolve the issue? Maybe we can build a Taycan buyer's guide from our experiences. I have seen reports of Taycan's with mismatched trim, panel gaps, and pieces missing that make make me wonder what build quality is actually like. Here's some of them:

porsche-taycan-problem-04.jpg
porsche-taycan-problem-03.jpg
porsche-taycan-problem-02.jpeg

·
Registered
31 Posts
your issues seem quiet obvious and major...mine alignment seems ok...there are half inch gap between window glass and b pillar which is quiet eye catching....

·
Registered
22 Posts
gee, i don't know where to start.... how about that handy USB port that causes the phone battery to go dead after two hours of streaming? ...how about the USB port that does not connect to the radio? how about getting killed on the highway waiting for someone to fix your flat tire in a car with no spare tire?

·
Registered
22 Posts
....i have to SLAM the left side rear door or else it does not close? fitment isue? yes.... i consider that a small problem next to the other issues that remain after 3 weeks at the dealership and a three hour visit by the wealthy salesman who visits customers who can't get their new cars fixed at the dealership....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts