Taycan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
That was Louv, the same guy that did the cross country (Canada and through the US) trip and had the original issue with the 12v battery. He is truly a pioneer with this car!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
To be clear, I was amused—not angry—that the Nav sent me down a dirt road. I live in Maine, so dirt roads are a reality. The pickup trucker drivers going the other way were even more amused than I was. Also, it's not the first time my car has been down a dirt road. :)

·
Super Moderator
714 Posts
To be clear, I was amused—not angry—that the Nav sent me down a dirt road. I live in Maine, so dirt roads are a reality. The pickup trucker drivers going the other way were even more amused than I was. Also, it's not the first time my car has been down a dirt road. :)
How is your paint looking these days?

·
Registered
18 Posts
It was muddy when I got home. It got a bath and it’ll rain tonight.

The only place where Wear n tear is noticeable is the paint protection film just forward of the rear wheels.

·
Super Moderator
714 Posts
It was muddy when I got home. It got a bath and it’ll rain tonight.

The only place where Wear n tear is noticeable is the paint protection film just forward of the rear wheels.
That's good to hear. Do they guarantee those films for a set period of time? And did you go with the Porsche option or aftermarket?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those pieces were original equipment on my car. I think they are standard. They could be a little larger...

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since it's not the first time in the dirt. How does the Taycan handle on dirt roads? lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
It does great. You need to go slow and jack up the suspension over the bigger bumps though. It doesn’t exactly have a Jeep’s ground clearance. I wish the higher mode would stay active at higher speeds.
Snow, gravel, dirt: No problem.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It does great. You need to go slow and jack up the suspension over the bigger bumps though. It doesn’t exactly have a Jeep’s ground clearance. I wish the higher mode would stay active at higher speeds.
Snow, gravel, dirt: No problem.
Does it lower automatically once you reach a certain speed?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts