Taycan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After much deliberation, really glad I had the nerve to choice Mamba Green metallic for my MY2021 4S that arrived ahead of schedule just before Christmas. Needed fill-in fix for 1995. 993 GT2 undergoing engine rebuild and the Taycan has fit the bill superbly. Got into EV with Tesla MX 2 years ago - no comparison on drive although Tesla still has edge on tech. Just got 4S back from Rick Nelson at Unique in Middleton for Xpel, ceramic and tinting (top quality job as always having used his services several times before). Taycan is heavily specd with premium & performance, night assist,( love this option for my age and eyes), sport side skirts, 18-way seats, full leather, HUD, Innodrive with ACC. Ran into perennial connect app problem still unresolved by dealer/Porsche but home charge so only issue is not taking advantage of free EA, but minor inconvenience since don’t plan to use app for routine use. Followed this forum for months pre-order and found it super useful in getting to know ins and outs of car and decide on options. Thanks to all Taycan owners for many helpful comments, including warnings on becoming early adopter. So far no regrets at all!
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Sky Hood Car

·
Registered
478 Posts
Welcome to the forum @DrewGT2 and congrats on the Taycan!
What other colors were you considering?

It would be great to have those real world photos and any others post in this thread too.

·
Super Moderator
802 Posts
Fantastic color! Love the bold choice on Mamba!
It'll be a collector color for sure!

Got any pics of that 993 GT2?

·
Registered
951 Posts
Congratulations @DrewGT2 and welcome to the forum! Excellent color choice. Since your Taycan is a "fill-in fix" for the 993 GT2, are you going to keep it after the engine rebuild?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations @DrewGT2 and welcome to the forum! Excellent color choice. Since your Taycan is a "fill-in fix" for the 993 GT2, are you going to keep it after the engine rebuild?
Probably will garage GT2 as “show status”since worth too much to drive regularly as used to do.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Fikk bilen for en uke siden. La på stripen første dag. Det du ikke ser, men som ble ganske fint, er at det står PORSCHE skåret ut øverst på den ene siden. Da ble skriften grønn som bilen.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts