Taycan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Welcome to the forum @Mike Toh! Great looking cars! Which Taycan is yours?
hi, I’m driving a Taycan 4s for over 8 months now and was asking myself if other Taycan owners have the same issues as I have.
over all the months I faced a lot of problems with my Taycan. Mainly software and battery problems. Actually I had several dangerous incidents driving this trouble car. It totally react wrong on several occasions and the reaction invoked a dangerous reaction for me and other people.
does someone know when a software update will happen? I don’t get any reaction from Porsche.

the range of my battery went from 460km to 320km. Porsche told me it’s because of the cold. I can tell the cold in Europe is over and the range stay at 320km and it’s even increasing fron month to month.
does anybody know how I can explain this and try to get a refund or at least a decent price for my car.
I’m willing to sell it with some loss but not the big loss as somebody proposed me to do.

· Registered
6 Posts
Nice lineup, congrats!
hi, I’m driving a Taycan for over 8 months now and was asking myself if other Taycan owners have the same issues as I have.
over all the months I faced a lot of problems with my Taycan. Mainly software and battery problems. Actually I had several dangerous incidents driving this trouble car. It totally react wrong on several occasions and the reaction invoked a dangerous reaction for me and other people.
does someone know when a software update will happen? I don’t get any reaction from Porsche.

the range of my battery went from 460km to 320km. Porsche told me it’s because of the cold. I can tell the cold in Europe is over and the range stay at 320km and it’s even increasing fron month to month.
does anybody know how I can explain this and try to get a refund or at least a decent price for my car.
I’m willing to sell it with some loss but not the big loss as somebody proposed me to do.

· Premium Member
2021 Taycan 4S
1,081 Posts
Welcome from Atlanta, Georgia. Beautiful Taycan's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.