Taycan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Taycan 4S
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2021 Taycan 4S in White with Black and Limestone Beige interior. This is my first all electric vehicle and I am amazed at how well it drives and how quick it is.
B4AA86CB-83E8-4DA1-A375-0244E8F947CE.jpeg
D801B402-476D-4403-A3A4-E9A0C4BE8996.jpeg
2DED6824-45B0-4B30-9ECE-6AFD795C6AC8.jpeg

·
Registered
15 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Great looking car, hope it is all you expected. Still waiting on my 4S, with an August allocation and Atlanta PEC delivery.

·
Registered
2021 Taycan 4S
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum! Great looking car, hope it is all you expected. Still waiting on my 4S, with an August allocation and Atlanta PEC delivery.
Thanks. My plan was to order a Taycan base but the dealer gave me such a great deal on the 4S that I could not pass it up plus they gave me an insane trade in value on my 2019 Boxster GTS 6 speed manual. White would not have been my first choice of color but I'm adding the Taycan 4S decal to there lower doors, changing the Taycan 4S badging on the rear deck from silver to gloss back and adding electric badging in gloss back to the upper doors near the charging ports. Will also change out the side markers from orange to clear. How far do you have to come for the Atlanta PEC delivery?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks. My plan was to order a Taycan base but the dealer gave me such a great deal on the 4S that I could not pass it up plus they gave me an insane trade in value on my 2019 Boxster GTS 6 speed manual. White would not have been my first choice of color but I'm adding the Taycan 4S decal to there lower doors, changing the Taycan 4S badging on the rear deck from silver to gloss back and adding electric badging in gloss back to the upper doors near the charging ports. Will also change out the side markers from orange to clear. How far do you have to come for the Atlanta PEC delivery?
Catching a ride from Lakeland to Tampa & flying up from there (couldn't talk anyone to driving up all the way. Guess the ride back alone scared them lol). Have friends in Cumming so will spend a few days there after the PEC trying to do all the settings. Did The PEC as my dealer is in NJ (great deal, bad allocation) so it saved me some transportation $$. Mine will be gentian blue with same interior as yours. Aren't the orange side markers a US requirement?
Like you, I had intended to do the base model, but eventually talked myself into the 4S. Did you get the bigger battery?
Happy motoring!:cool:

·
Registered
2021 Taycan 4S
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Catching a ride from Lakeland to Tampa & flying up from there (couldn't talk anyone to driving up all the way. Guess the ride back alone scared them lol). Have friends in Cumming so will spend a few days there after the PEC trying to do all the settings. Did The PEC as my dealer is in NJ (great deal, bad allocation) so it saved me some transportation $$. Mine will be gentian blue with same interior as yours. Aren't the orange side markers a US requirement?
Like you, I had intended to do the base model, but eventually talked myself into the 4S. Did you get the bigger battery?
Happy motoring!:cool:
Yes I did get the larger battery. The orange side markers are a US requirement to get the cars into the US but once here you can change them to clear. This is my eights Porsche since 2011 and I've changed them on every car. Its one of the first thing that Porsche owner do when the buy a Porsche. Looks much better in my opinion. Good luck with you Taycan 4S. Post pictures once you get it. BTW if you program your home address in the GPS the computer will automatically take you to the charging station and tell you how long it will take to get a full charge.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts