Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a recent interview, Dr. Stefan Weckbach, VP of Product Line at Porsche, said “extremely good ideas for expanding the Taycan story" are coming. Unfortunately, he nor anyone at Porsche can disclose the details of future Taycan versions or any electric vehicle projects at the moment.

Current versions of the Taycan set my expectations very high on the potential of this platform and I seriously can't wait to see what's next.

At this point its safe to say Porsche wants to create electric equivalents of the higher performing trims they always offered. No, we probably won't see a Taycan GT3 RS or Taycan GT2 RS any time soon, but we'll definitely see some MUCH hotter versions. The only questions now are what and when...

The interview:

·
Super Moderator
802 Posts
I'm excited to see these. I also think it would be great for Porsche to make some new special editions.

Sure, another GT2 or GT3 would be awesome, but how about something totally unexpected.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I’d love to see a larger sedan, such as a fully electric Panamera. I ordered the taycan, and will love it, but if I had my druthers it would be bigger.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts