Taycan Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
This is my range after driving in Normal mode. View attachment 2608 View attachment 2608
This is my range after driving in Normal mode. View attachment 2608 View attachment 2608
I have a Turbo S and if I were to look at this identical display after charging at 85% it would read 202. There is clearly a difference in range between these models. Given the choice I would opt for the Turbo S again for a sense of how it drives and a sense of how I feel having it, but you are clearly better off when we are all able to take driving trips again.

Good luck with a great automobile.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I have a Turbo S and if I were to look at this identical display after charging at 85% it would read 202. There is clearly a difference in range between these models. Given the choice I would opt for the Turbo S again for a sense of how it drives and a sense of how I feel having it, but you are clearly better off when we are all able to take driving trips again.

Good luck with a great automobile.
We also have aTurbo S and see the same 202 readout after an 85% charge. The mileage benefit of the 4S is real and I think it would come in handy on a driving trip, but I think choosing the Turbo S is more about wanting to have the best Porsche can produce. I remember having 911 Carreras and wondering what it would be like to own a Turbo S 911. We eventually stepped up and the sense of power and performance beyond compare is a very satisfying experience. The Turbo S rules, and at some point on one's life it's good to be king.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts