Taycan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2021 taycan 4s car arrived at dealership last week (WA, USA) and lost power during during delivery prep. The dealer determined that they need to swap the high voltage power converter. The part is being expedited from Germany and car wont be fixed until next week.

However the dealer is asking me come in and finish paperwork for the car. I am concerned about taking delivery of the car without a clear delivery date. Should i sign paperwork when car is ready? Does it make sense to take ownership and count these days under the 30 day lemon law counter?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Short answer—No. I wouldnt take delivery until the car is perfect. If you’re financing the car, then why incur interest and payments on a car that’s in the shop?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Agreed. Told dealer that i need to see the car fixed and operational before i take ownership of car. Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
picking up my 2021 4S tomorrow also in WA. I was supposed to pick it up tonight but apparently they weren't finished. Something about a new charging procedure during PDI for the 2021. Hope it is ok...

·
Registered
856 Posts
picking up my 2021 4S tomorrow also in WA. I was supposed to pick it up tonight but apparently they weren't finished. Something about a new charging procedure during PDI for the 2021. Hope it is ok...
Congratulations on getting your new 4S @Patrice71! Welcome to the forum! What color combination did you go with? I don't think there should be anything to worry about with the PDI

·
Registered
5 Posts
My 2021 taycan 4s car arrived at dealership last week (WA, USA) and lost power during during delivery prep. The dealer determined that they need to swap the high voltage power converter. The part is being expedited from Germany and car wont be fixed until next week.

However the dealer is asking me come in and finish paperwork for the car. I am concerned about taking delivery of the car without a clear delivery date. Should i sign paperwork when car is ready? Does it make sense to take ownership and count these days under the 30 day lemon law counter?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hope the new 2021 is treating you well so far! Please let us know if there's any issues with the charging it and connecting to Electrify America chargers near you. And don't forget to download the Charging NA app to get the free 30 min charges.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts