Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a method to access only Favorites on radio using the button on the left side? It’s unassigned until you designate a function. I assigned it to next station/track, but it only applies to all available stations, not my favorites.

· Registered
1 Posts
Has anyone found a method to access only Favorites on radio using the button on the left side? It’s unassigned until you designate a function. I assigned it to next station/track, but it only applies to all available stations, not my favorites.
There should be an easy way to do this, but I can’t figure out how. It is a process just to pull up your favorite stations. Furthermore, there should be a way to scroll through the listing of your favorite stations, and see what song is playing on each of those stations. This is a basic feature which I have had in my last several cars , and I cannot understand why this isn’t possible with my Taycan. Can we request that this be put into an update somehow?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.