Taycan Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
View attachment 2207
Spotted at the Amsterdam canals yesterday. Could not believe the #synchronicity because on Saturday I will be driving this exact one to Berlin (from Amsterdam) you can tune in and follow the ride! That will be the tryout of consumption and chargers, the return trip on Tuesday will be an actual race with love log at Glympse and the socials!
Love that color and the setting.
You should create a thread in the General Discussion section just for the trip. It would be a great way for everyone to stay updated on your journey and for any questions that come up. Looking forward to the coverage!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Nice pic!
Congrats on the Taycan and welcome to the forum!

Is that Volcano Gray? It almost looks darker than that.
Thank you. Yes, Volcano Gray, red interior. I think it’s not the best representation of actual color, as photo was definitely taken in a shadow. I did have a Gtechniq ceramic coating added, which certainly makes the shine pop a bit, but did not change color at all, the windows are tinted a little darker, which might give a darker appearance.

·
Super Moderator
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Thank you. Yes, Volcano Gray, red interior. I think it’s not the best representation of actual color, as photo was definitely taken in a shadow. I did have a Gtechniq ceramic coating added, which certainly makes the shine pop a bit, but did not change color at all, the windows are tinted a little darker, which might give a darker appearance.
Looks great. And nice choice in the interior too!
How are you liking it so far? Are you a Porsche guy (from before)?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts