Taycan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is 300 miles old and I just got the SOS message: Emergency call function error. Service required. The light next to the SOS button is red. A trip to the dealer will turn into an all day affair. Any advice?

·
Registered
147 Posts
Have you tried shutting the car down, locking it and waiting 30 minutes to see if subsequently restarting the car helps?

·
Registered
26 Posts
My car is 300 miles old and I just got the SOS message: Emergency call function error. Service required. The light next to the SOS button is red. A trip to the dealer will turn into an all day affair. Any advice?
My car is currently in the dealer for the fourth time with this exact issue, plus other PCM issues. They don’t have a clue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
My car is currently in the dealer for the fourth time with this exact issue, plus other PCM issues. They don’t have a clue.
I now have this issue....due to the 12v battery dying....my fault, I turned off the charger power at the socket and forgot to unplug the charger...but Porsche are struggling to know how to fix....shouldn’t be totally surprised when you consider the number of systems in the car.....it’s gonna take a while for the tech guys to know all systems and fixes

1 - 4 of 4 Posts