Taycan Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been compiling as much info as I can about EV tax credits in Canada and the US. Here's what I've been able to find so far. If there's anything I'm missing please let me know below.

Canada:

Federal Point-of-Sale Rebate

$5,000 rebate for individuals purchasing vehicles with a base MSRP* under $45,000 before including delivery centre fees. Trims of the same Model qualify up to MSRP $55,000 before delivery centre fees. View Transport Canada’s website for eligible trims.

Note: Business customers receiving the Federal point of sale incentive may not be able to claim the write-down proposed by the 2019 federal budget.

Provincial Incentives
Please refer to the program websites for the latest information and eligible vehicles.

British Columbia$3,000 rebate for vehicles with a base MSRP* under $55,000**
Carpool lane access (with official EV decal)
Up to $350 for the installation of a Tesla Wall Connector when installed in a qualifying home
**Eligible customers are now only permitted to receive one incentive during the lifetime of the rebate program
OntarioCarpool lane access (Green Plate required)
Québec
  • Up to $8,000 rebate for vehicles with a base price under $60,000
  • Reserved lane access (with official EV decal)
  • Sign-up for free toll bridges and ferry access
  • Up to $600 rebate on Wall Connector and installation

United States:
Federal Tax Credit Up To $7,500!
All-electric and plug-in hybrid cars purchased new in or after 2010 may be eligible for a federal income tax credit of up to $7,500. The credit amount will vary based on the capacity of the battery used to power the vehicle. State and/or local incentives may also apply.

Porsche1/1/10 to PresentTBDTBD
2020 Taycan Turbo EV$7,500
2020 Taycan Turbo S EV$7,500

·
Registered
148 Posts
I hope they add the Taycan 4S to that list.........

1 - 3 of 3 Posts